Industry: IT Software
Total Positions: 3
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Salary: Not Disclosed
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 1-1 Years
Location: Bengaluru, India
Posted Date: 22-01-2020
- Engage with Technology Development, Process Integration, Metrology, Photolithography, Characterization, Data Preparation, Design Services, and Mask House teams for specifications to design electrical and optical designs.
- Use or customize Process Design Kits (PDKs) as well as other physical design tools to generate electrical and optical designs. This may also include assembling an overall frame structure for reticle level design.
- Verify the accuracy of electrical and optical designs using Design Rule Checking (DRC) tools or similar custom scripts and work with the specification owners to gain approval by the Waiver Review Board (WRB) when applicable. This may also include verifying overall frame structures.
- Use or customize internally developed software code and commercially available software tools to generate documentation. This may also include generating numerical files that drive automation for our Fabs and Mask House.
- Communicate inputs and assess progress to project schedules.
- Participate in meetings with peer Frame teams located in the US and Singapore.
- Interact with other teams such as Field Application Engineering, Product Engineering, Release Team, and Design Enablement, to assist with providing a best - in - class Customer Tape - out Operations experience.
- Occasionally interact with external clients to understand and support their needs.
- Participate in assessing our team business processes and suggest continuous improvements as well as automation opportunities to enhance the teams' productivity. This includes developing, tracking and reporting on team metrics.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Masters Degree (2019/2020)
Please indicate % of travel - 10% or Less
- Fluency in English Language - written & verbal - Fully Fluent in English is a requirement.
- Proficient in P - Cell Coding, Layout generation
- SKILL/TCL Programming
- Layout Knowledge/Experience
- Basic Fundamental knowledge of Optical Lithography
- Understanding of Electrical Features Design