Total Positions: 4
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Salary: Not Disclosed
Education: Master′s Degree
Experience: 8-11 Years
Location: Bengaluru, India
Posted Date: 23-01-2020
1. Overall responsibility of maintenance of Utilities and process line.
2. To attend all breakdowns on line and execute speedy maintenance/ rectification
3. To ensure target availability rate of production line
4. To achieve key targets of Safety, Quality, Line Efficiency, OEE, and Cost.
5. To meet all legal and statutory requirement for Utilities.
6. Implementation of Quality systems e.g. ISO 9001, HACCP, 5S, SGA etc.
7. Capex execution and to drive improvement projects in bringing down power, fuel and water consumption, improve carbon and water footprints and reduce line downtimes.
8. To prepare annual budget and ensure cost targets are met.
9. Drive cost reduction of spare parts through indigenization/ alternate vendor development/ negotiations.
10. Maintain optimum spare inventory in the stores.
11. Plan and execute Preventive and Predictive maintenance.