Industry: IT Software
Total Positions: 3
Job Type: Contract
Gender: No Preference
Salary: Not Disclosed
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2-6 Years
Location: Mclean, United States
Posted Date: 29-01-2020
About Us Tachyon Technologies is a Digital Transformation consulting firm that partners with businesses to implement customer-focused business transformation. Tachyon Technologies understands what it takes for a consulting partner to be effective and strives to deliver a meaningful solution that exceeds its clients’ expectations. Title: QA Tester Location: McLean, VA Duration: Long Term Job Description:
- Experience in working with Wealth Management and Investment Banking Products.
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Ability to Collaborate and Liaise with Business and Engineering teams to get QA requirements.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Expertise with automated testing tools and framework, using Selenium.
- Knowledge of Performance Testing tools like JMeter.
- Knowledge of Database testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.